- The history of creation of the Memorial Complex «Brest Hero-Fortress»
- The Main Entrance
- The sculptural composition «Thirst»
- The White Palace
- Ceremonial Square. Memorial Plates
- The Main Monument
- The Bayonet-Obelisk
- The Eternal Flame
- The Engineering Administration
- The moat around the fortress
- St. Nicholas Garrison Church
- The sculptural composition «To the Heroes of the Border, Women and Children, who Stepped into Immortality with Courage»
- Major repair and restoration works
Close to the ruins of the Engineering Administration the Eternal Flame is burning. Its torch is in a small square with a relief in the shape of a five-pointed star. It is in the centre of the floor, paved with red granite plates. The inscription, cast in bronze letters, reads: «They fought to the death. Glory to the heroes».
The Guard of Honour, students of Brest high schools, has been standing here daily since 1972. The changing of the guard takes place every twenty minutes.
The memorial to all the Soviet hero-cities is seen in the background of the Eternal flame. It was opened on 9 May, 1985. Under each of the granite slabs with the image of the «Golden Star» medal, there is a capsule with soil, brought from a hero-city. The capsules were delivered to the memorial by the delegations of the hero-cities.